Understand translation in detail
Heard of translation ever or seen it in an advertisement? If not then here we are going to discuss this in detail. In simple words, it is a way of correspondence of words from one language to another. Basically, it refers to a piece of information written in a language that needs to be translated to make the other one understand. It has become one of the important methods of conveying the original information for the other ones who cannot understand your local or regional language. On top of that, it is also significant from a number of aspects that include the purpose of immigration to meet predefined international standards required to translate a document.
Purpose of translation
Well, these days Translation Services in Delhi and even in all parts of India are highly in demand. There are various reasons why people are taking this type of service for them. For instance, if you are planning to respond to a proposal or request drafted in another language by a foreign country. Here it becomes a must to convert your regional language written text into the language of another country where you wish to send your reply. Even for a business purpose, it also comes in use such as you want to translate your sales brochure that can be used easily at the trade shows of an international country. But make sure the one who translates your documents must have a strong understanding of technical aspects with knowledge of legal skills.
Types of documents that can be translated
- Literary – In this a translator, initially try to give the translated content its real meaning. It is basically for the purpose of literary texts, poems, and related texts.
- Certified – In this type, a translator uses his or her signature to validate official translations. It is basically for the purpose of courtrooms where a sworn or certified translator translates documents such as wills, deceases, divorce settlements, marital agreements, civil status documents, etc.
- Judicial – In this, a judicial translator translates such as minutes of interrogation session, deposition, expert opinions, judgments, minutes of proceedings, letters rotatory, etc.
- Juridical – In this, juridical translators translate legally-binding documentation related work. It includes bail assurance, insurance policies, internal regulations, protocols & convention, accords, partnership agreement, commercial contracts, etc.
- Legal – It covers a series of documents such as warrants, summons, registration certificates, and administrative texts for legal purposes.
- Financial – It deals with the documentation related to the finance, stock exchange, and banking sector. It further includes financial packages, contracts, statements, reports, etc.
- Scientific – It includes translation related to scientific fields.
- Technical – It is meant for all documents such as industrial texts, mechanics, electronics, IT, engineering, etc.
The author is from Genuine Attestation Services which is leading company that offers attestation services and HRD attestation in Delhi. The experts here are versed with the latest happenings of such services that helps in providing fastest and hassle-free work.