Until now, enterprises had to code from scratch or purchase a packaged app and then customize it as per unique business requirements. This in turn ends up with a greater cost and time-consuming development process.
With Pega Low Code Development platform you can create a standard in your business application and drastically cut down the cost of traditional app development and other related operational expenses.
What is Pega Low-Code App Development Platform:
This platform is a low-code factory approach that enables developers to develop enterprise apps with low or zero coding stress. Business users, developers, and IT can collaborate, build, and deliver brilliant applications from one comprehensive environment. It provides leverage to organizations to build apps quicker and smarter. It additionally speeds up the customization process of app development and support to the most complex enterprise use cases.
Key Features Of Pega Low Code Platform:
- Enhance productivity in one agile environment
- Cosmos design system
- Higher quality application
- Quick and powerful integration
- Earlier business value realization
- Greater Transparency & visibility
- Greater Agility
- Case management & BPM for regular flawless operations
Critical Challenges Fixed By Pega Low Code Platform:
In most general cases, the low-code application development software supports two types of users
- Business/power users who remain in search of the software that makes it simple to design & build simple applications.
This group of users faces the following challenges:
- Not fluent in a programming language
- An accurate translation of business requirements into functional capabilities
- Ability to respond faster to changing product, market, or campaign requirements
- Limited knowledge of governance, control, and policy management
- IT departments who need software that assists develop more complex processes and integrations while support to automate the app development process.
This group of users faces the challenges:
- Modification of legacy systems
- Collaboration with stakeholders timely
- Enterprise-wide governance
- Software toolkits that limit collaboration
- Project overload/restrictions on IT staff availability
Pega low-code app development platform provides a simplified, graphical UI commonly supported from limited functions and basic apps to complex enterprise app development. On the other hand, Pega low-code app factory strategy leverages visual tools that let business experts build the applications faster and without writing code. It offers governance frameworks to leverage, reuse, and collaborate with IT in order to assure quality, security, and sustainability.
Benefits Of Using Pega Low Code Platform:
- Helps organizations to build agile applications quickly
- Reduce 1/10 app development cost
- Speed up x10 times the app development process
- Enhance productivity to build more apps in less time
- Better customer experience
- Efficient risk management & governance
- Faster digital transformation
- Give end-to-end developer experience
An American leading scientific research organization Air Force Research Laboratory has built a powerful platform with the help of Pega Low Code capabilities that help them to improve data quality for empowered decision-making.
Siemens AG is a German multinational conglomerate company that has created a new Global Master Data Management solution with the support of the Pega Low Code. This solution helps them in reducing 65% of customer onboarding time and automating data validated at initial data entry points.
With Pega’s low-code platform, Optum, a part of UnitedHealth Group, was able to move the lead business architect to the business side. It drastically enhances the delivery due to subject matter expertise. By connecting data across the enterprise, Optum also designed a chargeback model to track spending down to a clinician-level with Pega assistance.
Crochet Technologies is a Global Information Technology (IT) Services and Solutions company. With the silver partnership of Pega, Crochet helps organizations in streamlining and automating business processes. Crochet offers end-to-end services from business consulting, development, design, and managed support in Pega space. With Crochet’s deep business acumen, world-class project delivery and leadership capabilities, we are supporting companies in building the most powerful application quicker and with low code capabilities. These applications help them to drive powerful outcomes in business.
To keep in touch, follow us on our LinkedIn Page.
For any business requirements reach us directly on [email protected]