If you are going to use a new automation tool in marketing, you should use it in implementing a Pardot project. For successful implementation, you need a partner so that investment can be made easily. After that, you will need a good consultant for implementing the project. As there are so many vendors present in the market, how will you select one of them through the
successful evaluation? There is one more issue that out of all the vendors, a large number of them offer service packages in bundles. But when we see these packages on some paper sheets we find that they are all the same.
While implementing a Pardot project there are certain things that you do not want to forget and there is one more thing that what are your expectations from this project? There are 4 main areas in Pardot implementation:
(a)Stage of discovering it.
(b)Setting it up technically.p
(d)Giving some training and then handing it off.
Now I will show you some of the most important components of Pardot Implementation.
1. A workshop defining requirements- Defining success by your organization, your team, including you, is the main goal of this phase. So, it is also called the discovery phase. Here we discuss what currently do you have, what are your marketing KPIs, and objectives of the overall business. Then what you can do with your project comes out from that discussion. This discussion results at the beginning of developing a project that includes the estimation of effort and cost and some others take you as a customer.
2.Integration of website- First your Pardot account should be linked with your website. For this you have to start tracking campaigns of a website, then a tracking code has to be added in the HTML code of that website. This will help you in using the properties of page actions and if your website has prospects and visitors present near it, then using it you can track them also. With the help of form handlers, you can link Pardot with your website and this can also be called integrating the website. But we will use it in Pardot implementation after a certain period of time. Any new information filled in your contact us form by the people will automatically get updated in the fields of Prospects.
3. Use of Landing pages and Emails- For starting your project, it should get a certain number of landing pages and emails. Those pages will be included in it which are legal. Images, text, and content need to be provided on a side note and if an HTML code is provided by you then it keeps the layouts of standard format away from you.
4. Permission to users- In the implementation process there is another good step and that is how we arrange users for it. At times it is done manually but mostly we do it by importing. You will need a consultant who will tell you what kind of permission will be given to whom. This is necessary if you want personalized roles for users and these are different from all other roles that are regular and normal.
5. Importing the Prospect Database- It is not easy to get the current database in Pardot. This database basically consists of contacts. Also creating personalized fields, how to deal with import errors, field mapping, are some other aspects. In the beginning, you need to give accurate data in the .csv form but which type of data must be given to Pardot is told to you by a consultant.
6. Your IP address- The sender has an IP address which gives him an identity. If a sender sends an email then it depends on the recipient to make a decision whether to accept or reject that mail from entering the inbox. If the sender has good respect shown by his IP address, only then the recipient will allow the mail to pass through the inbox.
The dedicated IP and shared IP are two types of IP. The dedicated IP is responsible for full authority on the reputation of the sender. Warming your IP is necessary for this. Warming is necessary for making the reputation of the sender very good so that his mails can easily pass through the recipient’s inbox without being called a spam mail.