Linksys Smart Wifi Setup is very crucial while setting up Linksys range extender. This extender is basically used to increase the strength of the wifi signal. To get more internet connectivity without less error in signals Smart Wifi Setup for Linksys is necessary. But there are some users who are unable to setup Linksys range extender or after setting up Linksys extender their Linksys Smart Wifi Setup Not Working. To resolve these types of issues we have a certified team of technicians that will not only resolve these issues but will also take regular feedbacks so this issue will not occur in the future.
Some Troubleshooting steps have been explained by one of our technicians to resolve this issue.
- Configure Linksys Smart Wifi Router that has access to the local web address
- Do the Settings of Linksys Router
- Open the Web Browser and type router’s IP Address on the web address bar
- Linksys Router uses the same default IP Address if anyhow the current IP Address changes then identify it by using the command prompt.
- After typing the web address follow the onscreen instructions to setup Linksys smart wifi.
So by following these troubleshooting steps, any user can resolve the issue LinksysSmart Wifi Setup Not Working. If any issue persists then contact our technicians who are available 24 X 7 to help you out.