Canon Pixma printer is one of the latest printers that has been introduced by Canon Inc. This printer has been known for its performance, efficiency, and reliability. To Setup Canon printers on the other devices is so easy but still, there are users who don’t know How to Setup Canon Pixma Printer. But users of Canon Printer don’t need to worry as we have a certified team of technicians that will not only resolve these technical issues but will also ensure you that these issues will not take place in the future.
Some troubleshooting steps have been discussed on the canon wireless printer setup by one of our technicians given below.
Troubleshooting Steps to Setup Canon Pixma Printer:
- Open the packaging of the printer from the box. Remove the box of the printer carefully before using the machine.
- Insert the power cord and adapter into the printer. Switch on the printer and check whether electrical cables are working or not.
- Now in the next step install the printer ink cartridges inside the printer. To install the cartridge properly open the upper cover of the printer and insert it carefully.
- After inserting the cartridges load the paper tray for printing documents.
- Now Download and Install the printer drivers for your system by visiting the official website of the canon printers.
- After installing the printer drivers inside the system setup canon Pixma printer wizard for your system
- Now test a print page to check whether the printer is working properly or not.
So By following these simple Canon Wireless Printer Setup steps any user can setup a wireless canon printer. But Still, in case if any issue persists then don’t hesitate to call our back end technical team to resolve the issue. We are available 24 X 7 to help you out.