Today, if you want to get famous, you should install TikTok on your phone and start posting interesting content; voila! You will be famous in a short period. With 1 billion users around the world, TikTok has become a hotbed of celebrities and viral videos. TikTok is more prolific than its counterparts because the algorithm encourages its users to post more often than Instagram and Facebook. The constant sharing of interesting or fun content has made it everyone’s favorite app.
Why it’s Profitable to be Popular in Tik Tok Now:
In the USA alone it boasts 200 million+ users which translates into a huge audience around the globe for your business or passion. From whichever demographic you relate to, you have a tremendous chance of growth if you use TikTok for advertisement purposes.
Also Read: How to Start Investing with Little Money
Why do you need a VPN for Tik Tok?
TikTok got traction in a very short period which is enthralling on one hand and alarming on the other. Tiktok is rolled out from China, which is the cause of concern for many people due to security reasons. That is why the use of a VeePN becomes paramount in this case. You can easily set up a VPN for a router in a few steps.
VPN or a Virtual Private Network will not only protect you from unwanted attention but also:
- Tiktok is banned in many countries like India and Indonesia, so with a VPN, you can easily access the app if you reside in countries where it is banned or restricted.
- With a router VPN you can establish secure connections across your devices and enjoy uninterrupted high-speed internet. You will be able to connect securely and safely not only from your phone, but also from your Smart TV, laptop and PC.
- Stay safe while traveling and sharing your content from various locations. VPN will build a protected tunnel for your data, enabling you to stay connected without compromising your data.
It is fun to use Tiktok and be a part of larger audiences. But you cannot party at the cost of your data. Stay safe and use VeePN.
How to Become Popular on TikTok:
Everyone wants to be popular on Tiktok and enjoy the high-end life they witness on the app all the time. Many people believe it’s overnight success at Tiktok but they don’t realize the hard work and continuous efforts which brought success for the famous people.
Below we have discussed Top 5 ways to get famous on Tiktok.
1. Post Often: Tiktok is different from its counterparts as it encourages its users to post often to get attention and stay in the algorithm. You must post at least once a day for the best chances of appearing on for Your pages.
For You page is unique for each user and is curated according to your interest and what you like to watch on the app. You can explore many accounts on this page and gain insight into the type of content; be it makeup tutorials, recipes, karaoke, or funny moments around the world. Many brands and large names, for example, Washington Post, UEFA, NBA, etc. use Tiktok to entertain their followers on regular basis.
2. Be interesting: to become famous on Tiktok you need to be interesting, funny, or both to keep your audience engaged. 80 million active users, alone in the USA, go to Tiktok for lighthearted entertainment or a strong dose of inspiration, you need to satisfy their craving. You have a large crowd at your disposal. You need to have a strategy and prolific content to use it wisely and gain fame.
3. Make Use of Tiktok Features: Tiktok has many features like Trends, challenges, dueting, stitching, etc. to be used by people. Using these features wisely, getting on the bandwagon of challenges and trends will give you an unfair advantage over those who are late to join. Likewise, using dueting or stitching options will also help you gain followers. Stitch your videos with that of the influencers and that would give you the most desired exposure of their followers.
Use popular hashtags and talk about current news whether it’s about a crisis, a blooper, or a famous movie scene, for example, people got a large following during the Australian bushfire because they used the right hashtags.
4. Niche down: You must first explore the app and work on what you are good at so that you can choose your niche. But the niche should also be true to your passion and talent so that it comes naturally and your followers can resonate with what you share. Once you have gained the followers you can play with other niches or expand further. But it is inadvisable at the initial stage of your growth.
5. Engage with The Community: During all the excitement of building content and having an audience, do not forget engagement with the community. Meaningful comments on other users’ profiles will help you grow organically and give you ubiquitous exposure. Leaving good and relevant comments on influencer posts will also gain you traction above others.
The unrivaled platform is exploding with potential and can give you the break of your life with the right recipe. Follow the community guidelines, be generous and genuine, and work hard; and you will be able to win the hearts of millions of people. Tiktok is on the rise and no one can deny its significance in growing its brands and businesses. With the right strategy, you can be the next influencer on the rise.