In this blog you will learn “how do I delete my Instagram account permanently” the process is really simple. When you choose to delete your account, your Profile, videos, photos, likes, comments and followers will be permanently removed. You can also choose to take a break and temporarily disable Instagram account instead. If you really want to delete your account permanent, then you have to make sure that you are connected to the internet. Once you are connected with the internet tap and open your Instagram application. Here are some steps that you need to follow step by step to delete your Instagram account Permanently.
Well there are many reasons to delete an Instagram account permanently but Instagram doesn’t provide you with a direct setting from the app to delete the account hence we are creating this video to help you in deleting the Instagram account permanently in an easy way.
Follow the Below Steps to Permanently Delete Instagram Account
- Step 1: Open your Instagram Account.
- Step 2: Go to the Menu button on Instagram.
- Step 3: Open settings from the menu.
- Step 4: Go to Help in the setting menu on Instagram then click help center.
- Step 5: Click the menu button.
- Step 6: Now, Click Manage your account.
- Step 7: It has an option to delete your account.
- Step 8: Now click the option to how do I delete my Instagram account.
- Step 9: Now scroll and you will find a link to delete your account now click on it.
- Step 10: Enter the reason for deleting your Instagram account, then enter your password. Click the delete option then click on ok button. Now your Instagram account deleted permanently.
so if you like my blog please like , share, and comment thanks for reading