Digital Marketing refers to the marketing of the products online through internet digitally. Before going on further you need to understand the term Digital and Marketing. Now, marketing refers to making your brand awareness and reach the customers and Digitally means online, via internet. So in short Digital Marketing refers to the Advertising your product or service through online channels. These channels can be Search Engines, Websites, Social Media, E-Mails or Apps.
DID YOU KNOW?
There are more than 4.28 billion people go online through their mobile. There are different mediums to perform Digital Marketing.
Marketing Through Website
Website Marketing is very common and it is the most important medium of Digital Marketing. Marketing through website means that you are driving the traffic to your website and then market your product or service to customers who may be interested in your product and services. More traffic means more chance of generating the leads or conversions for your roduct or services.
Mail Marketing is the process of reaching out to the customers that are interested in your product or service through E-Mails. You must have seen the E-Mails on your smartphones that are promotional, that is E-Mail marketing. Note that the E-Mails should be sent to those people who are interested in your brand.
Social Media Marketing
Social Media Marketing as the name suggest is the marketing that is done via Social Media Sites. Example- Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Tumblr etc. The main aim of Social Media Marketing is to create Brand Awareness of your brand socially. You can even get leads from social media marketing if used correctly.
In Affiliate Marketing influencers promote other people’s products and they get commission every time a conversion or a sale is made. It is common thus most powerful way to promoting your brand into the market. You can easily become an affiliate by joining amazon, flipkart, etc affiliate partner.
Pay Per Click ( PPC )
Pay Per Click aka PPC, is a type of advertising that is done on Search Engine Results Page to those users who are searching for that subject or that product. You can choose keyword for which you want to do PPC for. These are the type of Paid Ads.
SMS Marketing is an another way to make your marketing campaign more effective. Many companies even NGO’s uses text messages to send the information about their products or services to the users.
BENEFITS OF DIGITAL MARKETING-
- One of the biggest advantage of digital marketing is that it is cost effective as compared to traditional marketing. Traditional Marketing is more costly than digital marketing making it more harder for the small business to compete with the big companies. Thus digital marketing is the revolutionary change in the world of marketing.
- You can target your set customers with the help of Digital Marketing Services. If you want to have an effective marketing , you need to market your product or services to right audience so that they can purchase your product or services in which they are interested in. Now obviously you will not show our ads to irrelevant audience who do not have any interest in your product. Example- You will sell your study course to the youth who are in college right now, not to the retired old age people.
- Return On Investment is Huge
- Your Brand will develop slowly and will have a great reputation amongst the customers.
Pay Per Click or PPC, is a sort of paid advertising that targets the most qualified users who are looking on a search engine. We help our clients reach out to their customers using the most effective sponsored platforms available, such as Google Ads and Facebook Ads. Over the years, we’ve managed millions of dollars in PPC expenditures and learned what constitutes a good client-PPC agency relationship.
To find local items and services, 97 percent of the world’s population now uses online search. Furthermore, 75% of individuals believe that paid adverts make it simpler to find the online information they need, and 63% of online searchers claim they click on paid ads.
BENEFITS OF PPC Services (Pay Per Click)-
- PPC allows you to get instant traffic in your website. The first 4 results in Search Engine Results Page is for Paid Ads which is PPC. So it get an advantage of getting more and instant traffic in your website.
- PPC provides an good Return on Investment (ROI) if used properly. Everything that can be measured has the potential to be improved and monetized.
- PPC campaigns, unlike many other types of advertising, are straightforward to track, allowing you to tweak your ads until they create a positive return on investment.
- PPC Ads are easy to produce .. The beautiful thing about PPC advertising is that they don’t necessitate a lot of creative or production expertise.
- It’s easy to set up, accessible to any company, and platforms like Google Ads or your agency are always available to guide you through the process of establishing effective PPC campaigns.
Pay-per-click advertising is a simple and effective way to boost conversion rates. While it isn’t the only marketing strategy your business should consider, it does have a number of advantages that should not be overlooked.