Are you looking at how to download Instagram videos but don’t know how? The great thing about Instagram is that it’s a platform that allows you to post the photos and videos you want to share with the people who matter. Instagram offers a lot of exciting and fun opportunities. But many options are lost because the user doesn’t know how to download and save Instagram videos.
Famous Photo Sharing Platforms:
With just a little bit of education and guidance, users can save these videos and create hundreds, if not thousands, of new photo editing possibilities. Instagram is one of the famous photo-sharing platforms. What makes Instagram popular among users is its video-sharing facility. Users can easily share short videos from Instagram to other social networking sites like Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr etc. The default photo size for Instagram is 15 seconds long. But still, if you want to save those beautiful and funny vertical videos of friends and favourite celebrities.
Promote How to Download Instagram Videos on TV Profiles:
Because this guide will help you download Instagram videos and share them with others on another social networking site, it’s always irritating when you can’t download a video from Instagram. Whether it’s a short video that’s taken over social media or a longer video that somebody is sharing or promoting, users often want to save Instagram videos. Instagram is one of the most popular social media platforms. It has many features like stories, messages, photos, and videos that most of its users. Instagram also allows its users to upload videos on their Instagram TV profiles.
Share Story to Followers:
Instagram is not only about posting photos. It’s about sharing your stories with your followers. Most people share their daily stories in the form of videos and pictures. We can see some individual posts on Instagram, and we want to download them for our collection, but unfortunately, we cannot download those videos from Instagram natively. However, there are a few ways to download videos from Instagram using third-party apps or online tools.
Some Best Practices to How to Download Videos From Instagram.
Step 1: Find the video you want to download
The first step is to find the Instagram post with a video you want to download. Because it can be done by searching for it on Instagram, or if you’re on your phone and viewing it in the app, tap to play the video and then continue with step 2.
Step 2: Copy the URL of the video
Next, all you need to do is copy the URL of that Instagram post. Tap on the Share button, represented by three dots, and tap on “Copy Link”.
Step 3: Paste that URL into the application
Now head over to https://videodownloader.io and paste the link into the textbox, then click or tap “Download”.
Step 4: Save your Instagram video
Now you can save your Instagram video! Right-click or long-press on your Instagram video and click/tap “Save as…” or “Save Video As”. (depending on your browser) and choose where you want to save your video.
Short Way to Download Instagram Videos
Instagram is one of the most popular social media apps, and despite its limitations, you can use it to save videos. The videos uploaded on Instagram are not downloadable in the ordinary sense of the word. There is no direct download button or link available on Instagram. However, plenty of third-party sites allows you to download Instagram videos. Here’s a look at how to download Instagram videos.
- Open your web browser and head over to Instagram.com.
- Log in with your Insta credentials.
- Search for the video that you want to download.
- Click on the video and right-click anywhere on the page. Click Inspect Element, and a new window will pop up on your browser.
- Click on Console, and a box will appear where you can enter text commands and execute them..
You can also see what actions are being performed by the browser when you interact with it using your mouse or keyboard by selecting any other option from the dropdown list next to the Console tab in the developer tools window.
Steps of How to Download Instagram Videos?
- Here are the steps you need to follow to download Instagram videos and photos:
- Open Instagram and copy share URL of any video or picture.
- Now open your site in your browser.
- Paste the copied link in the input box given on this website.
- Click the Download button.
- Now you can see the photo or video has been downloaded on your computer, mobile phone or tablet.
Download Video From Instagram With Apps
Many apps are available in the Play Store, which allows you to download Instagram videos within seconds.
Follow These Steps How to Download Instagram Videos Using SaveFrom:
- The first app on the list is SaveFrom. It’s a popular app with millions of installs on the Play Store. Install SaveFrom from Play Store.
- Copy the link of any video you want to download.
- Paste the URL in the SaveFrom app. It will show you a preview of the video, click on it, and start downloading.