HP Deskjet 2652 is an all in one printer which is used to perform different various functions like print, copy, and scan. The performance of the hp Deskjet 2652 is quite impressive and to operate the printer is quite easy. Though the performance and efficiency are quite good but still some technical glitches can occur while operating the printer, but users will don’t have to worry our back-end team is there to help you out. Setting up the printer is the first thing that comes in every person’s mind when they brought the printer to their respective places and to setup hp Deskjet 2652 is so easy. To perform HP Deskjet 2652 Wireless Setup steps one of our technicians has suggested some troubleshooting steps so that any user of HP Deskjet 2652 can set up the printer.
Steps to Setup HP Deskjet 2652:
- Turn on the home wifi router and operating system. Now make assure that both the printer and computer connected to the router network
- When the connection between printer and computer is complete then insert the printer cartridges and mount the paper on input tray.
- Now move to the control panel of your printer and click on wireless icon. A short wireless summary will be shown on the screen
- Now move to the setting options and click Wireless setup wizard. Follow the on-screen instructions to setup HP Deskjet 2652
- Download the latest software for your HP Deskjet wireless printer.
- Disconnect the USB cables from the printer. Now the on-screen instructions asked to choose HP Deskjet 2652 printer then choose “My printer is not shown”.
- Now click on continue and choose the wireless network as a connectivity option.
- Now follow the onscreen instructions to complete the HP Deskjet 2652 Wireless Setup steps.
So by following these simple HP Deskjet 2652 Setup Steps any user will not face any technical issue in setting up the printer. But if still some issue persists then contact our back-end technical team to resolve these issues.