Today millions of people using Instagram and it becomes the most popular app in such a short time. On Instagram you can stay connected with your friends, family and strangers and share many types of posts. If you are spending lots of time on Instagram and did not focus on your goals, then looking for some steps to disable your Instagram temporary, then we can help you.
After Deactivate Instagram Account, it becomes completely offline. No one can see your profile, photos, likes and comments. It means that the data of your Instagram account is completely hidden on Instagram’s servers, after that if a user searches your account, then he will not find it.
Please Note=> You can’t deactivate or disable your Instagram account through the mobile app, for this you have to login to your Instagram account in a browser. After that you will be able to deactivate it.
Watch this Video and Follow the Steps to Temporarily Deactivate Instagram Account.
- Step 2: Login to your Instagram ID in a browser.
- Step 3: Click on the Profile Picture in the Footer
- Step 4: Now click on Edit Profile.
- Step 5: Scroll down a bit and click on Temporarily Disable My Account.
- Step 6: Enter the reason, why are you disabling your account?
- Step 7: Enter your password and click on Temporarily Disable Account.
- Step 8: Now, Your Instagram account is deactivated temporarily.
Note : If you want to enable your account, you can do it within 30 days.
Two Steps to Get Followers on Instagram- 100% Real and Active
The Quickest Way to Get Free Instagram Followers in 2022
How to Download Instagram Reels Videos